| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aqiq in May is very hot at 30.2 °C (86.36 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Aqiq May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aqiq, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aqiq:
- Halaib, Sudan - 470.9 kms (292.6 miles) NNW
- Arbaat, Sudan - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) NW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) NW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 532 kms (330.6 miles) WNW
- Toker, Sudan - 52.4 kms (32.6 miles) WNW
- Atbara, Sudan - 449.9 kms (279.6 miles) W
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) W
- Shendi, Sudan - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) WSW
- Aroma, Sudan - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) SW
- Kassala, Sudan - 361.5 kms (224.6 miles) SSW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 425.2 kms (264.2 miles) SW
- El Showak, Sudan - 496.3 kms (308.4 miles) SSW